Thursday, October 14, 2010

~ Spirits in Sanford - Halloween Art Show ~

~ My tropical lime green Halloween table scape. ~

Hi Folks,

Here are the long awaited Spirits in Sanford Halloween art show pictures! It was a great show and many new friends and connections were made. I was tickled lime green to be able to attend this year and be table mates with Jorge de Rojas (HohoHalloween). The Jeanine Taylor Folk Art gallery in Sanford, Florida was a very charming venue for this special art show. All of the artist offerings were just great. It was nice to see the reactions to my work and the other artists in person. Since I sell 99% of my art online, I do not get a chance to see the actual reactions to my work. Many pictures were taken and it was hard to narrow down the selection. The show set up and preview party was on Friday Oct. 8th (costumes were encouraged). The actual show day was Sat. Oct. 9th (we had a great turnout). Enjoy!

Me setting up my table.

We all got set up in about two hours.

"Magical Hallowe'en Box"

"Naughty Jack" SFA (He was a BIG HIT & sold!)

"Queen Jack" Postcard & others...

"Blood Bowl" Candy Dish

Loose "Spooky CK" Postcards

Jorge & Armand setting up.

Jorge de Rojas and his vibrant sculptures.

Dianne Waldron and her lovely goodies.

Sarah Whitmire and her deliciously dark art.

Melissa Menzer and her assemblage art treats.

Debb George and her fun primitive goodies.

Preview Party ~ Giveaway Items

Preview Party Treats

We had a great turnout for the private preview party!

Emo CK for the preview party.

Me with Jeanine Taylor (Gallery Owner)

Me with Mary Shaw (Gallery Manager)

Me on show day as myself.

Me, Steven, & Jorge.

A great time was had by all! I would like to say a very special thanks to Jeanine for hosting the show, and Jorge for helping me "learn the ropes" for my first show. Some of my remaining unsold pieces will be put up for auction this week on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment