Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Denounce in the Pages of Cuba Journal

I was planning to visit my family in Cuba. But two individuals who can only be described as marketers of FRAUD has made it impossible.

One is a Cuban diplomat who works in the Cuban Interests Section in Washington, D.C. His name is Tito Gelarbert. He steered me to a totally corrupt capitalist businessman in Tampa, Florida. His name is Vicente Amor, a self-described CEO and President of Flor Caribe Inc.

The two of them have stolen $170.00 from me with a FRAUD SCHEME.

I am asking that the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United States and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to conduct an investigation and possible prosecution of these two corrupt individuals.

In the case of Mr. Gelarbert, I am asking for his expulsion from the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment